AVR 0.38% $15.65 anteris technologies ltd

Hey Stone agree pretty much with your sentiment... I very...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hey Stone
    agree pretty much with your sentiment... I very quickly started a plan to liquidate a few other stocks - not going to touch my cash but am going to support as much as practical. Not all Cap raises are bad. IMO I believe this will be a great opportunity.
    A few CR's in recent history where i participated (or wished I did) and the share price increased afterwards. Easy money!

MQG
    ORG
    PNV

The condition of course is you want a return on your investment. If this CR facilitates getting these pipeline products to market quicker - then i'm all for it as the return will start to reflect the PIE chart, revenue value and commentary in the Nov 2017 AGM presentation whereby WP commented offline that to achieve those number, AHZ would need about 10 or more products on market - then it could achieve that 50% market share. AHZ has 16 products coming!

As with everyone else - I woke up to an announcement of a CR and my first thoughts were negative - but as per usual - i collect my thoughts and data and then assess using that data. There is no love! Most of the people I chat to are commercially smarter than me commented guessed a CR was coming. A few of them even guessed what it might be for. I'm personally satisfied that if its for the reasons Ratty provided - well it make EXTREME sense IMO.

Cheers, DYOR and GLTAH
    David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.