FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hello SS I should have also discussed inventories but my...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello SS I should have also discussed inventories but my argument is more based on the cost bubble. The inventories hold the major portion of the near term income to be generated and this is why it entered the discussion.

Sorry no time today but will pop back at some point. I am hoping to talk to Paul Fromson and Dean Goodwin today.

Juju I read your post. Brokers get one on one time with the companies - and potential cornerstone investors etc employ consultants and geologists to review publicly available information and tour facilities. This gives them the chance to talk to key staff and look for themselves. Smaller investors do not get the chance to do that I agree. This is where I believe I add value for posters, FML and my clients at times. Pinto paid for his own tour everybody has the right to do that however it is not within everybody's means to do so.

FML are doing a video shoot and letter (ref: Glenmore), they will be taking great care to get the message across to all shareholders so they can decide with the benefit of knowledge.

Cheers,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.