CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Jonesy, as nobody responded, I did some research and can report...

1. 480 Posts.
    Jonesy, as nobody responded, I did some research and can report that on 3 June, StandUp posted the following:

"Given the recent SP activity on CVI, I decided this afternoon that it was time to update my ongoing research on the company. As part of that research, I called CVI headquarters in Perth and spoke with Ruth.

She acknowledged the release of the Caplin Report had slipped back a little and she advised that we could expect it see it released to the market in 2 or 3 days.

Interestingly, she sounded very upbeat about the report but I was unable to draw out any specific details from her about it.

She advised that Paul Andre de Chazal (Director), who will return to the office tomorrow, was extrememly pleased with the company's overseas presentation work. I think we can expect a positive update on all this and imminently.

Generally, the feeling I got from the conversation was incredibly positive and further bolstered my confidence in CVI." (Post #: 2954140 of 3 June 08)

Later on 3 June, in response to a request from Tinny2 about the Caplin Report, $#@! posted the following:

"Tinny2, I will be happy to tell you more about it in 2 or 3 days ok?: (Post #: 2954655 of 3 June 08)

So, on 3 June, Ruth from CVI reportedly told StandUp that the report would be released to the market in 2 or 3 days. It's now 12 June. $#@! claimed on 3 June that he knew something more about the matter and would reveal it in 2 or 3 days. He or she did not.

Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.