CNB 3.80% 41.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Thanks @gottalove ...The thing with CNB is, and for those of us...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Thanks @gottalove ...

The thing with CNB is, and for those of us who have done the research, it is as clear as daylight HOW MUCH actual potential CNB has...

Hence, when we consolidated around the 22-24, I just kept buying more (NOT ENOUGH) and to be honest, I sleep like a baby every night knowing that my hard earned capital is in safe hands and that this will eventually help me realize my Bali dream...

And should I be fortunate enough to still be around in a few years to enjoy the rewards of CNB and my Hotel Carnaby Bali, I would love nothing more than to hold a "get-together" at my Hotel in Bali of all of us loyal shareholders who have ridden this amazing rollercoaster ride and laugh about the times when we were 20 - 30 cents and all wished we had of bought more biggrin.png

But by doing this extra research tonight, now I really want MORE!! I might just have to sell a few dogs tomorrow and increase my CNB % in my portfolio...

Btw, few days to go and we will see the new Top 20... And I think we can already assume what it will look like biggrin.png

PS, I bet those 5 sellers of 254 k shares will disappear tomorrow morning... You would be crazy to sell at 30 cents considering the huge upside and potential...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $70.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 42.5¢ 39.5¢ $72.11K 176.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2529 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 12504 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.