CUV 0.85% $15.37 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Hi all First of all, I'm very positive on the product but...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all

First of all, I'm very positive on the product but looking for some clarification for those who have been following Clinuvel over the years.. Seems to have been a long journey since the EpiTan days!

Operating cash flows for the last two quarters: I understand we are in Winter in the Northern Hemisphere where most of CUV's revenue is generated. Notwithstanding this, revenues seem to have declined slightly over the past two quarters vs the corresponding quarters the year before. Compounding this, both fixed and variable costs have risen which concerns me. Given Scenesse is CUV's only product currently + given the rarity of EPP worldwide (I read it only affects 5,000 people globally?) does anyone see revenues expanding from current levels unless FDA approval/sales to those with vitiligo starts occurring (I can see they are in phase II with this but timing is vague.. any idea as to a time-frame?)

FDA approval: Obviously implicit within the current market cap of $450mm is assumptions of FDA approval... It seems very expensive if approval isn't given. Can anyone give me guidance as to when the decision from the FDA is due to be made?

The reviews of Scenesse from EPP sufferers online seems very positive. Does anyone have any anecdotal evidence as to the effectiveness of the product on Vitiligo/Other skin disorders?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.37
Change
0.130(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $770.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.36 $15.54 $15.18 $1.274M 82.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 237 $15.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.50 282 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.