CUV 0.85% $15.37 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

The Case for CUV, page-2

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    I believe the share price is, according to some analysts, slightly overpriced so there is future prospects factored in. However, the share price will rise significantly on FDA approval though I cannot say it will double automatically (which is what I hope for at the least.) Securing approval in the two biggest markets globally opens the door to other uses for afamelanotide. To be accepted as a legitimate medicine is, as we all know, the toughest challenge for Scenesse, and I’m sure when it is secured Clinuvel would have passed the biggest hurdle of all. Therefore it is reasonable to expect that future potential may factor quickly into the share price. Just look at Sphene’s analysis, they expect the share price to reach in good time to $43 a share. This points to future revenue streams from anything from ALS to psoriasis and everything applicable in between. FDA approval is all important, indeed I would wager the survival of the company hinges on it. It’s no wonder Wolgen is secretive and dismissive in appearance, we will owe him a great debt if approval comes through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.37
Change
0.130(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $770.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.36 $15.54 $15.18 $1.274M 82.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 237 $15.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.50 282 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.