LAT 0.00% 10.0¢ latitude 66 limited

the case for lat 60c for less than 6, page-8

1. 228 Posts.
    dont beat yourself up over it!!

everyone who is in at these levels will be laughing all the way to the bank when it reaches its true value around $40M short term IMO.

As an interesting comparison, take a look at Minera IRL which is planning to list on AIM (the same people give or take as IRL based out of Melbourne). They have a lot of similarities with LAT;

Corihuami in Peru is their most advanced project and has JORC resource of ~250,000oz @ ~1.5g/t.

Juagalito is the next most advanced with a ~9M tonne resource with gold & silver. I forget the details - its an exploration play with potential, nothing more at this stage.

Various other exploration projects of varying merit but fair to say that they all have good potential to be 'company makers'.

On the whole, I would say that they are very similar to LAT in terms of current assets and slightly better placed in terms of upside from current exploration projects.

NOT a big difference. Now heres the interesting part; when MIRL list on AIM they will have a market cap of ~$70-80M AUD. Taking out the ~$10M ST (say $35M AUD) raised during the float, that leaves a valuation on the assets of $35M to $40M or around 7-8 times the value of LAT for very similar projects and political risk.

Given the parallels between the companies, I think that LAT is dramatically undervalued on the basis of Paron alone. Uranium and Michiquillay are the wildcards with potentially massive upside.

All just IMO, but I definately think that at these levels it is difficult to go wrong with LAT...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $3.503K 34.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68203 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 9865 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.