LMG 2.44% 4.2¢ latrobe magnesium limited

I think you are aware I share your sentiment though I have only...

1. 4,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    I think you are aware I share your sentiment though I have only held for about 8 months.
    The R&D rebate is not the funding support I was simply discussing. It is simply put that LMG must meet the funding criteria for major project status and critical mineral grants before progress within this area.
    You have obviously demonstrated incredible patience and deserve reward for your your investment but 'deserve' in reality is a foreign concept to most project managers.
    Perspective is personal as is opinion. In my opinion for the scope of LMG's technologies, there is not currently anyone who are a scratch on beating LMG as as a first market mover within their defined industry space they are targeting. The reason for my little doc on the 'Case for LMG' endeavors to demonstrate that market access differention is pretty clear for LMG.
    Only desiring to uphold managment and the project with understanding and also peppered concerns. Nevertheless, the project has wheels in the current strategy of development, with tremendous prospects.
    The very best to you and all holders.
    Regards
    Ken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $89.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $24.16K 576.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 356185 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.