MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

the case for mco, page-110

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi All,
    Apart from the update on the winder, grades and any processing the plant has been doing I would really like to see an update regarding the projected production timelines as NG did, what feels like so long ago now as 24Tiges posted.
    To get some confidence back from MCO investors and the wider market I believe the new CEO should be the one that releases this to the market with more information regarding getting to full production, expansion in the future and projected timelines.
    It appears now that the plant wasnt the only problem getting us into full production and I would like a detailed explanation of how the new CEO plans to get us there. I personally dont care if it takes another 3 months to get to full production and the share price drops below 20cents as long as I know exactly whats going on.
    I cant help but feel that we have been misled to a degree as I was always under the impression that the plant was the issue and once this was sorted off we would be.
    Originally I was under the impression that production would have started Sept'ish last year so to hear of further delays because the winder wasnt upgraded when it appears this could have been done before the plant was installed is frustrating.
    Here's to hopefully a new chapter come 1/7 with an experienced underground miner as a CEO and a passionate businessman to drive the expansion with a large stake by his side!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.