MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

This seems a moot argument. I knew messrs bird and allen and...

1. 272 Posts.
    This seems a moot argument. I knew messrs bird and allen and garling senior on the mco train a fair while ago introduced by mr percival of gse and he was medusa's biggest spruiker for years getting us all in at well less than $1. Medusa has been a good story for ages but once upon a time was not so different than mco. But you are never going to see 500-1,000 philippine nationals crawling through woods point mines or taking risks like they do over there. Look at the body count at mml. If one person dies in Victoria well forget the show. I still hold a few mml thanks to percival and i still hold mco thanks to what they've done since they tossed the old operators out. The only conversation I have ever had regarding peter hepburn with garling jnr was at the agm last year and he heaped praise on H-Brown saying they were good friends and that peter was a class act and they wish they could have more of him time wise. He said there was a tyranny of distance as he was wa based (i felt not ideal). They were already looking for a ceo then or talking of doing it. Medusa was firing well before currently. The guy who left Philips wasTHE man according to Percival and I have no reason to doubt that. he is now THE man at Kingsrose where I have followed him to that and it seems to be growing nicely. So Peter has inherited a very good thing and it's moot to compare in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.