DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

the case for mining juno...

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    appears to be building strongly.

Recent exploration success updip of Juno is a major boost to the economics of mining Juno and further success in finding extensions of Juno at depth and within the confines of the proposed open pit will strengthen the case.

Excalibur now in the process of preparing a Notice of Intent to Mine with the NT Govt. This is a major step forward imo.

With a notice of intent to mine lodged and an independant resource review published EXM will be "in play" imo
    There have been a few posts that have inferred that there has been some interest in EXM's TC project from international parties and i have heard similiar myself.
    No suprise really given the size and grade of the deposit(s). With the projected economics of mining Juno and the shallows is it any wonder that there are 3rd parties taking a very hard look at the assets and the company, particularly in light of EXM's relatively low MC ?

IMO the cube review results will shine the light squarely on our TC assets and flush out any interested parties as well as dispell any lingering doubts about the quality of the assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.