DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

Bitzer, as usual a succinct and accurate assessment of where the...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Bitzer, as usual a succinct and accurate assessment of where the TC project is at. There are some solid developments in the pipeline for EXM, looking forward to seeing the Cube review.

Nttrader, thanks for the perspective of a local territorian. I am invested in another company a couple of hundred kms to the east along the Barkly Hwy, and what you are saying about the NT govt doing all they can to expedite mining development is borne out with this mining company too.

It's been a long time since I was out that way, and I am going to take some time off work in the autumn and head out to the NW, get some desert miles under me away from the east coast. I'll be keen to have a look at these projects as I travel out along the Barkly toward Tennant Creek. It will be interesting to gauge the feeling myself in TC toward this coming new gold boom in the area, and see the size of the Nobles Nob pit for myself. Might have to hire a plane to see it from the air, or if I could hire an ultralight somewhere I could fly over slowly myself for a really good look.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.