NEU 1.74% $15.21 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Alex this is not a very useful guess but over time it seems that...

1. 2,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    Alex this is not a very useful guess but over time it seems that the acquisition action in the US occurs when the drugs are on the cusp of, or have just met with some significant derisking success, that's when big Pharma swoop.  Of course it depends what kind of drug/s is on offer, nature of the disease being treated, competition in that treatment space, number of indications for the drug (an important plus), which is why Treagus has made the "no deals" decree, as he wants to prove the absolute scalability of NNZ-2566 into multiple indications (not to mention NNZ-2591 - BTW...I'd love to hear more on that MS mouse model work).  In my view Neuren deserves to be a minimum of $500 million MC yesterday, but I'm a holder so of course I'm going to say that.  Lang's purchase of options at 15cents seems to suggest a similar confidence of significant upside.

I think that POS is right in that NEU is potentially worth 10 billion if everything went very well, that's why Pharma will swoop - because POS is correct.  I think (if all went very well) it could be taken out in the 2-4 billion range giving Big Pharma the upside on the deal that they require.  Not a very useful guess but that's my long term hope.  It would also push Lang Walker several notches higher on the Global Rich List.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.21
Change
-0.270(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.944B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.20 $15.33 $15.02 $8.268M 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700 $15.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.24 220 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.