MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

the case, page-85

1. 529 Posts.
    Glyna

The one issue with that senario is that the funder now has spent considerable funds so the further this goes the more CHM will be pushing for.

Also it could be the case that the more they have dug the more they have uncovered about how much CHM contributed versus what Nicu put in.

Having said that and this was discussed in a thread a few months ago if CHM ended up with net 30 million shares in MMX after dealing with funder I would be happy as a shareholder. This would mean some cash plus additional shares for funder as part of settlement.

This beside some short term pain as the market comes to terms with it would not hurt MMX.

Given the institutions behind MMX and its partner once it deals with this I, the same as you, Baggins and Cransy can see this as heading to $5 and beyond.

The danger I can see for MMX and this is why I question the judgement of Paul K is what happens if CHM end up getting shares awarded in Crossland.

You can scream all you like about it never happening but most thought that the case would never get this far. But now we are three weeks into a trial and CHM after a MMX witness has revealed they knew CHM cash was used has been granted leave to widen the claim.

MMX is playing an all or nothing game here. If its only arguement is trying to argue percentages about who contributed what then the judge can award additionally to CHM as a form of punishment for MMX not dealing with its past wrong doings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.