MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

the case, page-90

1. 529 Posts.
    Glyna

The only way that CHM would get MMX shares is through a settlement and given that mediation was tried twice that one is not likely to happen.

If CHM succesful then it will be cash or an interest in Crosslands or both.

What about the profit created by the Cadetta transaction. That also needs to be accounted for. This created value in Nicu to allow it to issue shares to vendors.

The royalty issue is been argued out in court I understand as to whether that is part of the consideration or a project expense. I would argue a future expense and cant be part of MMX contribution as it has no value day one but I am biased.

The shares issued themselves by MMX also present an interesting arguement. CHM would argue that the assets should have gone into a joint owned vehicle and shares issued out of that.

Glyna like you I cant see CHM getting half the project which would actually mean MMX lost the lot but I can see it been higher than the figure you are throwing around.

In addition Brothers Grim (sorry just saw the movie) Barnes and Grimaldi I can see having personal compensation order against them.

On top of that Grim has the cross claim from MMX hanging over his head.

I hope Phil enjoyed his Harrods shopping splurge as it seems like some short term gain is going to turn into long term pain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.