MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

the case, page-99

1. 2,243 Posts.
    Glyna

Mate great job loving the input. Loving your ability to argue without preduce. Gardie giving as good as he is getting. (same goes to you gardie)

What I suggest is you continue & possibly ask all the q's gardie gives up as they seem to be the CHM views as yours are MMX's. Hence they don't agree & we going to court.

Only one thing mate & this is not to put you off but becareful what you type. While a forum - it does have legal ramifications & you are discussing a legal case.

Shore you personally can't change any thing but some of your hints may or may not be misleading.

Ie. The word settlement has appeared a couple of time in capitals in your recent posts. Some may beleive you know something some may not.

All i can say is the reason people are telling you things over the phone is they can't be tracked. By you passing it on (in good faith) you are putting a realness to it that could hurt you or your informant.

Remember boths sides are watching here so if you post something that the other team doesn't know or helps them negotiate or what ever unfortunately you have hurt yourself & us.

Mate I am loving your work just becareful how much you pass on. Sure we all want to know don't get me wrong there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.