TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

The Cashflow Bullet, page-278

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Finally a close on the volume match at 17.0c. I called it spot on hours ago. FACT.
    And Eduardo nowhere in sight, capper nowhere in sight FACT.
    940k volume all day the lowest for a while, meaning no meaningful sellers down here.
    5M -10M daily volume a distant memory. 17.0c onscreen offerees looking even weaker now than earlier.

I called this week the real volume weighted match at every close was at 17.0c and here it is in reality. FACT.

70c why not? It was 75c in late 2016 with less production, less cashflow lower sales prices, quadruple the debt of U$75M and U$100 higher costs peroz. 19c-24c next week if gold runs or good news out.

This action by Eduardo would have been noted by the TRY Board no doubt as he came in at the lows to help the Board last year but now he has held the stock back & could have been a person of interest to be a director of TRY, but no longer. No more cheap deals for Eduardo, no Board seat chances for him after that, maybe he will give TRY some cheap tenements back for a change but I cant find any ones AGD or he owns near Karouni.

Imagine where TRY would be if that high volume bull run from 15c-18c wasnt blocked by the capper and Eduardos 3.5M sales.

It still puzzling why a long term large holder who got Casposo for a song would even bother to cash in $500k for a comparatively small 40% profit and signal that to the TRY Board. The TRY Board will be analysing this & likely be upset with him. Maybe Eduardo thought the gold price would keep dropping and TRYs run against the grain wouldnt hold but now changed his mind.

Its a slow creep up right now
    soon we will see maybe next week if Eduardo is legit exiting or if savaslini and I are right and he is accumulating. Eduardos got $500,000 more cash bullets now to fire off at something. FACT.
    Last edited by Samboy69: 25/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.