TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

For me Troy Resources could be the number 1 turnaround in the...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    For me Troy Resources could be the number 1 turnaround in the gold sector if they continues to perform so well. I do not know any stock in the gold sector with a similar situation and such a catch-up potential. Troy Resources must try to get the resources into reserve status in the next months, diligently explore further and continue to reduce the AISC.

Mission (from their HP)
    Troy's mission is to create value for its shareholders while being valued by the communities in which we operate. Our vision to achieve this is to position Troy as a highly profitable mid-tier gold producer with a portfolio of quality long-life assets within prospective regions providing further exploration growth.
    In order to achieve this mission we will:
    1. Extend current mine lives through aggressive brown fields exploration
    2. Build a portfolio of quality assets in the medium term by acquiring late stage exploration, development and production assets with the following profile:
      +1Moz reserve
      +100,000oz pa
      +10 year life of mine
    3. Actively pursue value adding merger and acquisition opportunities
    4. When appropriate, recommence green fields exploration programs in regions the company has a competitive advantage

in the long-term chart is still a lot of air up ...
    http://de.advfn.com/p.php?pid=stati...=1&width=670&height=600&min_pre=0&min_after=0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.