TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

The only broker/person that cover this all day and...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402

The only broker/person that cover this all day and night....morning/afternoon 24/7 is the great....

Samboy69 aka RAMBOY

His calculations only Einstein would understand. Or maybe not.
    They are just too complicated. It's like trying to count stars or someone's head hair to the point by the time they done the person will be bald. No hair's left to count.

But as always it is great fun to read Samboy69's post.....where else would anyone find a bit of laugh & humour..... rest of the junior gold sector is in tremendous pain. There is fear & agony.

Samboy69.....your "Cash Bullet" and "Holding Crying Babies" are classic.

I'm still holding a reasonable size position.
    Let management raise some fresh capital and then only I will put more of mine.
    Ability to raise capital now sends a bold message to the market that the mine is fully back in business.
    Very important to raise some money. I'm sure there are talks going on behind the scene.
    (10-12c for $20-25 million dollars) That will give the company breathing space and bring them out of the thumb of Investec.

Investec has sucked the blood out of this company and still ongoing.

Another option is to Re-negotiate the Investec debt once again for a Quarterly repayment of say USD $ 1.5-2 million dollars until extinguished. Now that the company has generated free cash flow for a year and getting its act together...shouldn't be a problem for Investec to consider that option. Of course they will rake more interest in the mean time. This would be my first option if I was in charge. No capital raise dilution and more money for exploration and increase LOM.

TRY has a terrible history of timing Capital Raise at the worst possible time...only when they are up against the wall. I think the reason is Mr. Heavy Weght Power Man (John Jones) does not like dilution.
    Peter Stern is a smart man and will act at the right time.

So in short either Raise capital or Re negotiate Investec debt. Any of this two option will give a boost to share price and gain new investor confidence.

Or Just keep on doing as they have done last year. In this case any share price appreciation will be a year away depending upon the situation at that time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.