TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

The Cashflow Bullet, page-444

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Is somewhat similar to the LTIFR/lost time injury frequency rate that the Troy management have on the mine site measuring the frequency of f*** ups/accidents & incidents etc costing $ being the main motivator.

The CRIFR/capital raise intervention frequency rate is one the shareholder/any interested party really may apply to the management credentials.

Almost two years since the last intervention but prior to this the frequency was active enough that lightbeams were witnessed radiating from the source - Purvis - kept the tradition alight.
    (quite perverse really).

This frequency rating represents the management/mismanagement scale of the enterprise and displays numerically, as does the LTIFR to insurance companies ,financial institutions & tendering processes as I understand it for evaluation the ability to achieve set tasks or overall goals as per planning and to measure weather the confidence exists as far as capacity goes to achieve whatever it is the entity is applying for/with the LTIFR.

The similarity is with interested parties and the frequency reading from the Troy CRIFR guage, a situation where dense, dense smoke has only just dissipated and the evaluation, if taken seriously, may be perceived as somewhat disturbing or at least over the resposibly active line and into the dark dark red area representing near negligence.

Big scary words... True or false? All a matter of perspective I guess

Go the Gold price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.