TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

"The company is currently valued at AUD 45 million, which I can...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    "The company is currently valued at AUD 45 million, which I can not understand after the last three quarters. Guyana Goldfields (TSX: GUY) produces approximately double TROY per year, most recently with all-in costs of $ 1,094, but is valued at ten times market capitalization."

TRY v GUY
    production ozpQ  - 19k v 40k
    AISC - 824 v 1094
    market caps- A$45M v A$440M
    debt U$8.19M v U$55M
    resources 1M v 4M

So its all about more debt, more production and more resources, same as DRM & SBM.
    The market doesnt seem to care about gold price or AISC nor low debt, they want to see an Eldorado and massive resources with mining long term for decades.

TRY is better placed than when SBM was at 10c with less debt and more resources/tenements at similar costs as SBM had (A$1100).

And TRY have got them right under their noses, the drilling will prove this sooner or later
    the drilling the last 9 months on a small budget has been stunning and high grade all around,

TRY is sitting on several Omais and Eldorados, just wait and see.
    with less debt and expenses and more budget for drilling from the free cashflows flowing in, TRY will find these massive deposits if not part of them already.

TRY is the new SBM, its set up much better at 10c than SBM was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.