TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

The Cashflow Bullet, page-494

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Maybe the big ore body is deeper. But harder to find? Likely below Ohio Creek open-pit ore. Apparently at the AGM my rough estimate of open-pit mineable ore at nearly half a million ounces was confirmed.

Well, it seems many investors still do not understand what that means. At these grades that half a million ounce deposit is economically as much worth as the average multi-million ounce deposit. Cash costs will be something like $100-200 and with the road, royalty etc. AISC will be below $500. A company maker. If exploration results confirm this Troy will be a ten-bagger.

The deeper deposit that is likely to be located right below that is a different story. If you read my previous posts I wrote potential to be a ten-bagger and then again.

The market is just sleepwalking and not recognizing the potential. I have experienced that once before nearly 20 years ago. When I did research on a lot of junior mining/exploration companies and decided against one, because it looked too good to be true. The name was Goldcorp. I won't make a similar mistake a second time.

Ohio Creek near-surface ore is high grade and has a mining permit. Mining that will not exhaust Troy's growth potential at all. The larger deposit will lay below that. Why should it be different? There is a large deposit below Smarts and a large one below Hicks. The big difference is that the grade at Smarts is 3 g/t making an underground mine marginal or slightly profitable. A possible underground mine below Hicks may happen one day when the gold price is way higher (2 g/t). The grades at Ohio Creek mean there is no question if there will be an underground mine (but be careful because there is no drilling at depth yet, so I am only speculating).

All we have to do is wait for the next set of drill results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.