TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

The Cashflow Bullet, page-510

1. 60,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Kojack, gold mines are risky by nature and I think anyone who thinks other wise is not a realist.

Some of the more immediate risks IMO include

Major mill break down, yes it can be fixed but the cost would be a major set back given try current financial position

Fail to prove up enough resources to extend LOM, yes we are seeing some good drill results and there is much potential but untill there is enough proven and probable reserves the SP will be held back.

Then there are factors that can come out of left field, I had high hopes for Casposo and look what happen there.

Environmental breaches can have huge consequences

POG is a big factor

Pit walls collapsing

Just to name a few, yeah a lot of these thing ar highly unlikely but the unexpected does happen as we saw in the first 18 months

Of course the company still has much value even if liquidated but what share holders would get would be little if any thing.

LOL, expectation theory, expect the worse and you are less likely to be disappointed.

That is an issue for Samboy, his expectations are so high I find myself thinking it too good to be true LOL

1M oz at Tallman, half of that is some what realistic, we can but hope it's more
    1M oz at Karouni open pit (1M resources already defined). What Karouni open it? Am I missing some thing
    1M oz at smarts 3 & deeps or Hicks deeps. Hicks deeps doesnt look like it can be extracted via open pit and underground not viable. Smarts deeps, I presume underground needs higher POG to be viable
    1M oz at gemcreek/Itaki, wish full thinking at this stage.

Don't get me wrong I think try are potential sitting on multi millon ounces but they need to prove that up

200k oz at spearpoint/larken (so far)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.