TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

So Deutsche bank is looking like the epitome of a global...

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

So Deutsche bank is looking like the epitome of a global SIFI 

(systematic important financial institution)

6 Offices raided over 2 days including the head of compliance.

Has payed almost the equivalent in its current market capitalization in fines over the last 10 years (19B vs 18B) and lost money most of the years since 08 despite a global central bank fueled bull market. As Richie used to say ... " Marvellous effort that!"

The French have no idea just how incestuously interlinked their banks are, nor do they care as they are preoccupied with this fantastic idea of burning their own capital down because their elected representatives tried to screw them with another tax.... again.

The English are busy doing whatever it is that they do best. From my experience at Gare du Nord trying to train it from Paris to London, ild say that the thing they do best is keeping the French out. Well maybe that's not the best thing they can do however they much better at that than other things, like defending Singopore from the Japanese.

On the home front we seem to be going through the 5 stages of grief over the housing market. Down here in sunny SE Melbourne there seems to be more sale signs going up by the day. A wonderfully run and well overdue Royal Commission into banks will hand down its findings, only to be shelved in this humble punters opinion. Cant have once in a generation type of reform of our financial system in a weak housing market mere months before a general election.

With all of that in play, I just hope TRY hang in there for a few months more before the globe collectively loses its marbles.

It's my favorite speculative Australian gold play and could really do well IMHO if it continues to deliver as it has in the last year. It does however need to be pumping OC or something similar through the mill to really cement its position as a near death turnaround story. Once it has done so, then the world can go to hell in a hand basket as far as im concerned.

On a happier note, I'm please to inform one and all that the rum I eluded to on Friday is indeed delicious. Il have a glass for you all now.

Last edited by MrOctane: 03/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.