TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Due to the increase in gold price overnight to 1249, TRY has...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Due to the increase in gold price overnight to 1249,
    TRY has just received a $1Mpa cash windfall in 1 night, here is my amended maths:-

AISC U$824 - AVRP U$1249 = margin of U$425
    up from Q1 report of U$390 per oz
    @20k ozpQ = FCF of U$8.5M perQ = A$11.81M perQ

thats an extra A$1M perQ FCF
    And based on the last 3 quarterlies we know they are using the spot price sales higher than most other goldies reaching AVRP may above that of say SLR PRU NCM RSG even.

This rise in the gold price has boosted margins, FCF and revenues at no additional cost.

The TRY BOD should fast track the start of Tallman mine ore delivery to Karouni mill for next year.
    This could  triple revenues from $100Mpa to $300Mpa and triple FCF from A$48Mpa to A$140Mpa.

Remember TRY MC is a paltry $55M right now
    TRY is even now making its entire MC in FCF annually.
    This means the market currently values TRY at its net cashflow with LOM of 1 year only & nothing for Tallman or the extra 1 year LOM
    Even without Tallman it has 2 year LOM and these current FCFs so its undervalued by a 3 bagger right now and with Tallman we get to the 5-Disallowed undervaluation that kojak has mentioned on here.

Most goldies are valued at 13.9 PER, (NCM even at 40.9!)
    TRY is valued at 1.0 PER!

That should be $0 secured debt with A$30M cash by July
    With Tallman higher grade ore FCF this could boom to A$80M by July if they are aggressive enough

TRY should be at 35c minimum same as DRM GUY IMHO.

The TRY cashflow bullet is getting bigger and bigger. TRY is becoming a cashflow Eldorado.

TRY is the new & real ELDORADO!
    Last edited by Samboy69: 08/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.