TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Market hasnt realised the FCF consequences of the Tallman super...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Market hasnt realised the FCF consequences of the Tallman super high grade discovery yet.

Kojak & I posted the maths on this a few times.
    At the same mill throughput using Tallman ore of 500k oz in 1 year (or even blending with other current ore), this could triple revenues from $100Mpa to $300Mpa and triple FCF from A$48Mpa to A$150Mpa or even 600% more if they are aggressive and mine the whole 500oz in 1 year and dont blend any.

The TRY BOD should fast track the start of Tallman mine ore delivery to Karouni mill for next year.
    Its a 3-6 bagger increase in revenues and FCF and if fast tracked into 2019, as looks the plan, it could be incoming next calender year.

Remember TRY MC is a paltry $55M right now
    TRY is even now making its entire MC in FCF annually.
    This means the market currently values TRY at its net cashflow for 1 year only & nothing for Tallman or the extra LOM and noithing for the other mines/deposits or the resources and plant value. Amazing.

Even without Tallman it has 2 year LOM and these current FCFs so its undervalued by a 3 bagger right now and with Tallman we get to the 5-Disallowed undervaluation that kojak has mentioned on here.

The TRY cashflow bullet is getting bigger.
    TRY is the new ELDORADO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.