ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Thumbs up from me db.If you want to start having a serious...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    Thumbs up from me db.

If you want to start having a serious dialogue with ESG holders, then the first step is all parties actually declaring what they want.

And so for you to finally come clean and state your case that ORG is a better option for ESG than Santos ... that at least clears the air, and makes sense of your posting history.

It, of course, makes all your past comments about ESG being in Santos' "ninja squirrel grip" quite amusing - you use Santos (the known interested party) as the reason why people shouldn't think there is too much upside to ESG. And all the time you are secretly battimg for Origin. My god, that sounds like MULTI-PARTY INTEREST to me. Who knew?

Well, we must be close to midnight, db, for this breath of fresh air to grace these threads. It looks like Ivor Ries was correct about his "very, very soon".

The only questions that remain:

- Are your friends going to lob a bid before or after ESG reserves upgrade?
    - And is Origin going to wait until a deal on Carbon is done, or do they already think that is a done deal between the Greens and the Government?

Now, don't you feel cleansed, db? Amazing what a bit of honesty does to your personal relationships!

Okay Alley, time for your pitch - why should we stick with "the devil we know"?

Yaq

And, from my perspective, what do I want? An all-in bidding war, a right-royal melee, with all of your guys desperate to secure that gas you are so in need of. Let the 'market', being the majors, sort out what ESG is worth in a bidding war. That is ALWAYS the best way to get top dollar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.