ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

LOL..... you are both as crazy as cut snakes! Then again it is...

1. 636 Posts.
    LOL..... you are both as crazy as cut snakes! Then again it is probably fairer to say "if you aren't crazy before you buy ESG shares you soon become that way afterwards". So I'm no different now.

Okay Alley, time for your pitch - why should we stick with "the devil we know"?

Congratulations Yaq on starting to comprehend what I've been trying to get across from the outset. Most newcomers to the Hot Copper ESG board seem to get bashed around the head on suspicion if they dare question the mob rule. Thanks for raising the red flag challenge. It's been enjoyable.

You have acknowledged my stated preference for gas to go north for GLNG. Please note also my keenness for gas to get to the Hunter for both domestic and export purposes.... that is very exciting too. Long term, big picture! For ESG it's about monetizing value and staying alive long enough to best achieve that. I don't believe a takeover, or your ""imminent multi-bidding war", is the answer. There is always a better way of doing things.

Sadly you'll have to wait to hear my proposition. Right now I'm flat out getting urgent work finished off before I can focus on presenting it properly. By Monday morning I'll report back on this thread for you.

In the meantime maybe you and Donnie Brascoe need to get a room..... the love is becoming more palpable by the minute between you two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.