JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

Definitely, Svengali.More was revealed in Deep Diver's...

1. 54 Posts.
    Definitely, Svengali.

More was revealed in Deep Diver's response.

As he disclaims Double Link's involvement in arranging the deal with China, it means that he, and he alone, is responsible for this fiasco.

How can we trust a director who has absolutely NO transparency? No official records have been produced, and now that Ms Leydin has been pushed to resign, we have no certainty about the manner in which our investment $s are being used. Did DP REALLY pocket $50 000 from CRR? Wow! A nice Christmas present!

DP may have been a brilliant geologist (but with Deep Diver's last statement, I now have grave doubts) but he does not have the managerial skills necessary to take the Young Ni project to completion. A leader of such a diverse group of shareholders has to inspire confidence and be absolutely honest and transparent with them. Transparency in all dealings must be there.

Now that the CRR deal has apparently fallen through, I have not heard or read one positive action DP has suggested to take this company forward. In fact it is mooted that he is going to float more shares at some ridiculously low price to boost HIS coffers.

It is a wonder the press hasn't got on to this company and started roasting them.

I urge any readers who are in any doubt about what is happening to their investment $ to link up immediately and join Jervois Vision. It is no use us just being "li'l Aussie whingers", this is time for another Eureka Stockade!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.