Many of the questions have an obvious, morally correct answer...

1. 2,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Many of the questions have an obvious, morally correct answer -
    guess where that puts people?

If there is going to be a discussion about how the test fails, I think it is actually useful to look at how people answer the questions, then follow that up with how they live their lives. They "know" the "correct"answers to the posed problems, however, it is how they act in reality that belies their positioning.

Kinda weird when I pointed out that someone who claims to have intense conservative family values had sex with an employee they had (on taxpayer dime) and abandoned their family... and then explained to an ardent Barnaby voter that this completely showed all the community that the only family value they had was profit.

I pointed out - continuously - that obviously, based on the voters loudly espoused voting preference, the only thing stopping this guy from cheating on his wife was that he hadn't found one worth going through the pain yet. His wife really hated the fact that this would come up over dinner, in front of sometimes really close conservative family members who were senior in rank, or in the church...

He chose his political affiliation, and therefore he had nailed his moral principles to his front door in public. Turns out he didn't like what that said about his moral compass.

I did this for some years, risking several times a punch in the face for impuning his "compass".

Then, he got caught after he cheated on his wife with a much younger woman, who was under his management. I guess, if you don't like where the test puts you based on your actions, it ain't the test creators fault.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.