CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

the ceo has to go....

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    The CEO has to go, if you go back to my posts a year + ago you will see i made reference employing a BHP style exec being the the wrong move (esp at the operations level).... Someone like colin gilligan (even tremblay) should have been CEO with an exec board member to help out...

I went back to the coalspur website and went through their community letters:

Too many games, golf days, brain teasers etc... all that comes when you start operating...

"Award of excellence granted to HR team"
    1. Humphreys - Vice President of Human Resources
    2. Wendland - Human Resource Coordinator
    3. West - Manager Human Resourses Operations,
    4. Groat - Advisor Payroll and Benefits

(Not a comment on the individuals, more the number of them)

A HR team of 4 is big enough to run a payroll of 1,000 strong work force... If there is a VP of HR there must be a President of HR.... that makes it 5...

?? What are all these HR people doing??

CPL even has a community relations adviser...

from page 4:
    "Inspirational quotes in strategic places
    and a ‘guess who’ game are just two
    ways our people have found to cultivate
    a culture of positivity, creativity and fun
    in our offices."

This is a BXP Billiboy Culture- you can spunk money up the wall when you have Billions in revenue PA.... Not before you have funding organised or even generating revenue....

.. Perhaps we should change the co name to MINI BXP Billyboy.... (obviously i have changed the name....)

I have seen 5 - 10MTPA operations and this is overkill.... CEO needs to go....

more positions listed below.
    senior environmental coordinator
    Senior Contracts Assistant
    VP Operations
    Vista’s Project Manage
    Vice President, Strategy and Development
    Chief Financial Officer
    Vice President and General Counsel
    Senior Advisor, Health and Safety
    Manager, Technical Services
    Logistics Manager
    Senior Aministrative Assistant
    Procurement Manager
    VP, External Affairs
    Mine Engineer

Talking to my mates at on the ground - there are many more positions.... Receptionist, pa's , juniors etc....

This cant be acceptable (especially with the SP of 7c).... no one would have cared at $1.50!!!!!

Disclaimer: I have no personal beef with any of the individuals, i am sure they are all great people and the ones I know are great individuals..

I have respect for Gill, a very intelligent and capable person.. My comments are around the number of staff and the type of skill the company has employed. Gill has joined the company way too early, we needed to have been producing first- her skill would have best come in once in production (or just before) looking for the next phase in the company's history.... ie the path to tier 1 global producer....

Perhaps Colin Gregory should have been the man in charge, knowing a bit about him, he runs a tight ship, there is know way there would have been the fluff there is now... If he lacked the corporate skills - that is where an exec director comes in for support...

My fellow posters- looking back the writing was on the wall from the very first newsletter!!!

I honestly believe a change in CEO will have an immediate benefit to the SP... CPL - now time to reinvent yourself...

Care and maintenance mode is coming - (which i am disappointed in but not against given the circumstances)...

the farce has dropped us down to 7c... we should be at least 40-50c going into care and maintenance....

The board have allowed this to happen... some of the responsibility lies there.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.