IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Thanks for that post, which has got me to the point of nearly...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Thanks for that post, which has got me to the point of nearly beginning to grasp an important point that i've not seen made before.

My earlier 'understanding' was that CF33 sought out cancer cells (or made them more visible to our immune system) ... but your 'CF33 infects all cells' and 'selective replication, not selective infection' lines put things in a different light and it's easy to see that approach is both novel and promising.

Using virus replication to combat a replicating cancer cell looks like an elegant solution.

Quite possible that i've been missing the same message from others for the last couple of years. Or maybe the SP over the last few days has worked wonders for my attention span, but please help me take another step ...

My previous understanding was that CF33, in addition to magically targetting cancer cells, also carried some cancer-killing component (or exposed the cancer cell to the immune system, which did the killing), but Google suggests that 'lysis' is an almost mechanical attack on the cancer cell.

If so, then it's not difficult now for me to now visualise the same CF33 tool clobbering all cancers without any 'targetting' required.

Previously i'd assumed (and found it difficult to believe) that CF33 could be so smart as to target myriad types of cancer, often in tricky locations, but your post suggests CF33 acts more like a pin that can be fired at so many different-shaped balloons.

Is that close to the mark?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.