IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

The CF33, Vaxinia and Oncarlytics Deal, page-134

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    I see you're still a holder and despite constant negative posts, continue to hold.. and rate the stock as a BUY. So let's give you the benefit of the doubt as being a valued part of the balanced investment argument here. Have you made a positive contribution here of late? Do us all a favour and dig one up? In your own time, i'd like to see it.

I'm quite content in my investment DD, thanks for your concern, but its very much misplaced.

Then again, I don't share your view on management's capital management, CR's, remuneration and other things we're bored of you guys whining about. If i did, then i'd be seriously questioning my investment- but i'd have done so WELL before this stage of the game (& SP decline).. which begs the question, why aren't you? and what does it say of your DD if despite those criticisms you repeat ad nauseam, (opinions are like balloon knots-we've all got one), you continue to hold?

I think if you look at all your complaints, and others here.. your problems aren't with management. Who raised when and at what price, or who gets paid, but with your own unrealistic expectations. The people involved are entitled to remuneration, they have made it their life's work to achieve something very admirable, something that will likely have huge implications & benefits to cancer sufferers everywhere, and i'll add, they're achieving on a level, in a league, that few in the world are capable.
    But you, up the back in the cheap seats of the peanut gallery.. take exception to that remuneration. You want your profits and you want them now. For doing nothing but throwing mud at those doing the work along the journey. If I were you, I'd get introspective for a moment this evening and take a long look at yourself and why that glass is always half empty.

On the contrary, I'm very happy with their exceptional work and diligence to date, so I sleep well knowing they are stewards of this promising science, and my hard earned, steering the good ship Imugene. But you do you.

You know, in the interest of pointing out the obvious, which isn't oft discussed on these forums..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.