IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

The CF33, Vaxinia and Oncarlytics Deal, page-153

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    hey Shareman

If I sold a share every time someone mentioned that most drugs fail for one reason or another, I wouldn't have any shares left.
    Lets return back reality, we follow the science and that's all. At the moment the science is showing really positive things and performing exactly how it has done in the labs so far. (reports were hearing)

We always factor in risk vs rewards well most. It's always human nature for one to reflect and concentrate on the negatives rather than the positives, and that's usually because the positives always harder to comprehend as it's more then likely hasn't happened, compared to the negatives which usually has happened in the past. (eg: solid cancer curer, hasn't happened, but plenty of drugs have failed beforehand)

So please let's stop saying many drugs have failed before hand, yes we know it, but at the moment our (IMU) drugs have not failed and the science we are following is doing things most struggle to comprehend (good things).

sorry for the little rant as I'm not a negative person...yes there are negatives but until the product I'm invested in, shows negativity, I don't want to hear about it or be reminded about it.

Have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $458.6K 9.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1039220 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 5436876 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.