IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

The CF33, Vaxinia and Oncarlytics Deal, page-378

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    With all due respect this post is out of touch with where Imugene is at. They are already into what is close to the optimal biological dose of Vaxinia as a mono therapy and in combination with Keytruda. The combination cohort could be cleared as early as next week. If successful Imugene is sure to be seeking fast track approval for their potent and powerful OV as early as 2023. They are already in constant discussions with the FDA in respect of this trial. Without doubt the virus must be considered "breakthrough therapy" even to the most negative of opponents. Keep in mind if Big Pharma latches on (as Imugene is anticipating) they have a recent track record of taking drugs to market in rapid time.
    Dr Ede is eluding to the time taken to gain pre-eminence in a market segment, i.e., the $400 billion dollar (and the rest) solid tumour market. He is insinuating Professor Fong and Imugene may well be the market leader in this space, as many credible posters on this thread have discussed. Though even if Vaxinia were to start at a lower, let's say registration level (e.g., see Keytruda initial sales figures circa 2014), this would still add immeasurable value to the IMU bottom line.
    I think the big issue with most investors at large is they fail to grasp the impact the current Vaxinia results are going to have on the broader market. Alternatively they have never heard of it. If Vaxinia is successful in taking out solid tumours in multiple cancer lines, as we may well see with biopsies from the current biological dose, it isn't going to matter what year it is..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $399.1K 7.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 201018 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 749859 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.