IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

This is one of the best posts I have read and clearly reaffirms...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    This is one of the best posts I have read and clearly reaffirms what WMHB has been saying on these threads. Vaxinia is well on the way to capturing a large slice of an untapped market meeting a huge unmet need with an off the shelf competitively priced product that at optimal dosage rates can be administered intravenously. One cannot put a price on that, whether as a stand alone or combination therapy with countless other immunotherapy and CAR T products.

WMHB was merely stating although Merck is in the box seat that does not prohibit many other players seeking a piece of the action. As many have suggested, these biotech executives live out of each other's pockets. They all know what's going on. They have worked together forever and are tight. read "For Blood and Money" should you seek further clarification of this.

Yes a deal could be done prior to or during Phase 2 as WMHB suggests, but like he and you I believe the scales are so heavy when it comes to valuing such a transformative proposition, there is no need to rush to the finish line. That is irrespective of whatever pressure management is subjected to by us, the minions.

Let's stick to the thread and discuss the science with a view to divining what could be one of the biggest monetary deals in biotech history.

If I may in addition to other posters on the thread convey my view that to suggest a Professor of Yuman Fongs stature is "Guilding the Lilly'" is akin to blasphemy. I think our fellow poster(s) need to sharpen there thinking before shooting over the bow of such an esteemed and renowned figure in the field of cancer research.

Once again @Taureanbull in my opinion you have summed up the current situation so well, hats off to you. And on another front as you elude to a new buyer may push the price up a few cents in the next few days, but can you imagine what a bidding war between two or three big Pharma is going to do to the share price when the full extent of Vaxinia's clout is revealed to the market? IMO it's going to make the Seagen takeover look like a sideshow.
    Last edited by zerotoleratfool: 09/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $328.5K 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 5443565 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2171910 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.