IMU 29.0% 8.0¢ imugene limited

If the science is as good as seen in the lab, then a...

1. 6,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4392
    If the science is as good as seen in the lab, then a 'breakthrough approval' will land in IMU lap as soon as the necessary in-human trial data is presented to the FDA. Once that is achieved, BP or no BP, it won't matter anymore. And I believe that is the point Team IMU is targeting. At that point in time, it is a matter of which BP will blink first or be left behind.

So really, patience is the key now. We are already so near to the pointy end. A deal now would be less desirable because IMU won't have any haggling power. But if a deal is being negotiated after an FDA breakthrough approval is achieved, then it is a matter of 'if you don't want it, NEXT!' because there will be a queue of BP waiting to sign up. Especially given all indications from management that they are VERY confident of getting a fast-track breakthrough approval. And if that is their belief, then they should act accordingly.

At end of day, I trust IMU management knows exactly what is in play here. Naturally only time will tell. But I am willing to wait till significant Vaxinia data is out. At least with that, IMU will be in a better negotiating position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.018(29.0%)
Mkt cap ! $587.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 8.1¢ 7.3¢ $7.287M 94.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1509670 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 1446493 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.