IMU 5.26% 5.4¢ imugene limited

This reply isn't directed at you, more generally a response to...

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    This reply isn't directed at you, more generally a response to the question you raise. I think it's marketed to everyone. The shareholders who want to know who it is they are backing, the fund managers who want to sell a good story to their members, the mums and dads who may not understand the science but will invest for the story/journey.

They are selling a brand, an identity, the story of who they are and what drives them. I personally love it. It's showing that they are people. Everyone (again, not saying you slick) is so quick, and sometimes rightfully so, to think negatively about board members, CEOs, executives, and companies as a whole as if they are only driven by self interest or getting rich. This kind of insight demonstrates another aspect of the company and those behind it that makes Imugene real and genuine.

It's not some pharma play to get bought out.
    It's not some pump and dump to make money.
    It's not some scheme to acquire other companies to grow.

These are real people, affected by, and driven by cancer with a goal to cure it. As PH said in segment, he saw people who were looking to cure cancer, and the rest is history.

As long as they aren't blowing the budget on these, the more the merrier in my opinion. At least I can get behind the messages from Imugene being real and authentic, not like a mining company pretending to care about the environment, or a bank pretending to care about your cost of living when it's posting record profits, or politicians pretending to care about housing affordability when the majority have large personal housing portfolios they don't intend to devalue (I could go on and on).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.003(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $395.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.444M 26.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 3824179 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 172983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.