IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Thanks for sharing. Something I have shared here before about a...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3579
    Thanks for sharing.

Something I have shared here before about a friend's parent who is head of Oncology for a well-known hospital in Aus, they had no idea about Imugene or what they were doing (although now they do). Which is entirely fair when you think about it. They are tasked with treating patients on a daily basis with the most advanced PROVEN cancer treatments. Vaxinia although looks very promising is yet to be proven. Countless trials have a lot of promise and have treated many more patients so far. The hope is your friend's oncologist has opted for the higher-probability (based on human data) option vs a last resort option being a Phase I still going through safety cohorts in Vaxinia.

I have heard from multiple sources that the trial has got a long list of patients waiting for treatment across multiple sites in Aus, that's a good sign. What would be good to see is even more sites opening up in the coming months. As this trial will likely transition into Phase II once RP2D/optimal biological dose is confirmed the more sites the better, better access for patients, faster build-up of data and more oncologists eyeing up that data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $328.5K 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 5443565 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2171910 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.