IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Thanks again Ben for your very informative post, I did find this...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Thanks again Ben for your very informative post, I did find this very impressive that a patient who has gone through the clinical trials of the PD1 VAX PHASE 1 is still cancer free after 2 1/2 years. "Keep in mind Imugene CEO and Managing Director Leslie Chong noted this week a patient in the PD1 Vaxx Phase 1 clinical trial is still cancer free after two and a half years." I would have thought that in itself would have been enough to cause the medical fraternity to sit up and take notice. But what would i know, i thought the IMU presentation at the annual JP morgan conference in January would potentially have been the catalyst for the medical world to take notice. But it didn't as far as Shareholder / investors are concerned.
    However, i have no doubt that with the trials that are being conducted through the city of hope clinic in NY, it will only be a matter of time before the local oncologist here in Australia are made aware of the ground breaking success they are having and the news will spread like wildfire once the flame is lit. And who knows Imugene may well be a household name for being the cancer killer. I hope so because every household knows someone that is suffering from the dreaded disease.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.032M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 744737 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 4924782
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.