IMU 2.04% 4.8¢ imugene limited

The CF33, Vaxinia and Oncarlytics Deal, page-750

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20386

The Main Act

I believe many are understating the future revenue and therefore intrinsic value of Imugene. Imugene have the cash in the bank to continue their 9 or 10 clinical trials in the ensuing three years. And let’s face it Her Vaxx, PD1 Vaxx, Check Vacc and the Vaxinia clinical trials shall have run their race by then. Roth Capitals recent research report estimates Imugene’s future revenue (see herein), with PD1 Vaxx leading the pack in terms of future product revenue. This follows given the high incidence of lung cancer PD1 Vaxx is being trialled to treat, in addition to the significant patent and territorial coverage Imugene has for the vaccine. But as we know PD1 Vaxx can treat much more than simply lung cancer. Her Vaxx is in the same boat. Currently trialing gastric cancer patients, of whom approximately 20% are her 2 expressing, other cancers that may be HER2 positive include breast, bladder, pancreatic, ovarian, and stomach cancers. When added to the indications of those being capable of treatment with Her Vaxx the revenue surely explodes on an annual basis, as it would with PD1 Vaxx (see Keytruda/Opdivo and other PD1 targeting drug revenue for comparisons). Similarly Check Vacc, at present only being trialled in triple negative breast cancer patients, can have multiple cancer indications added to the list of cancer types it could potentially treat in future years.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5377/5377964-469cf03902d33c15eb1de39ac7f4cd1b.jpg

Roth Capitals price target for Imugene was .71 cents as of a few weeks ago. Note there are no Vaxinia figures present in the discounted cash flow analysis (see above), nor Oncarlytics projections for that matter. Now the cynics among us would say Roth are paid for this report, but I would ask the actuaries and financial analysts among us to do the numbers themselves. These future revenue forecasts are extremely conservative in my opinion and in contrast to like minded immunotherapy vaccines in todays marketplace. IMO an absolute markdown on Imugene’s prospective revenue through to 2031. When we factor in the fact Imugene’s patents run out to 2036/7, the revenue surely multiplies. Particularly when one considers that aside from the current PD1 Vaxx and Tercentriq combination trial, Her Vaxx and Vaxinia are currently in combination with Keytruda, a blockbuster drugs with multiple, that’s right multiple cancer indications on its FDA Approved list.

Locals may not pay much notice of analyst reports, future revenue streams and the competition, but rest assured that’s the first thing NASDAQ investors shall scrutinise, in addition to Imugene’s personnel and pipeline. Recently Paul Hopper made the comment the market rarely values stocks, but in the long run water finds its own level, and biotechs are no different. There is an ever increasing need for cost effective cancer drugs exhibiting strong safety parameters with efficacy. Imugene’s product pipeline is coming to fruition faster than many are realising, and the only market segment failing to pay close attention is the market itself.

People are having a field day talking Imugene down, but I’m continuing to talk it up. To be quite honest IMO these current prices are a circus. Unfortunately most people are practically getting in for free. But as noted in my earlier posts that may well change, when the main act comes to town in weeks from now.

DYOR Seek investment advice as and when required Opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.