IMU 0.00% 5.7¢ imugene limited

As noted by you "While there has been much conjecture that the...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19949
    As noted by you "While there has been much conjecture that the SITC 2023 conference will provide some indication of data efficacy I note that the presentation is a Trial in Progress Poster which according to ASCO guidelines" ...
    "trials in progress are ongoing and have not reached pre-specified end points for analysis and as such inclusion of results would be improper and is strictly forbidden"

Vaxinia MAST Trial

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5661/5661233-02f8ed21f0e3ca92eebaca66ab00ef04.jpg

Herein lies the Vaxinia debate/dilemma. As a phase 1 trial designed to produce safety parameters and optimal biological dose rates we may not visualise efficacy in the ongoing Vaxinia (MAST) Trial until primary endpoints have been reached. What can YF reveal on November 1-5?

YF and LC have confirmed Vaxinia is working. But LC doesn't wish to steal YF's thunder. Yes YF assured investors way back in March biopsies had been taken with a view to being peer reviewed. The lab was excited, as was the Professor.

Suspense, drum roll...nothing....
    Is it all too soon to set sail for the moon?

Cannot the FDA make exceptions in instances where primary results are exhibiting efficacy well over and above the standard of care (SOC)? I wish..

All is well though when it comes to Vaxinia. We know when the virus is successful in reaching and infecting a patients solid tumour, it explodes and eradicates the cancerous growth. We have heard it straight from the horses mouth.

Can we ignore the FDA and head to higher ground with our new found gold come December? I wish...

The forthcoming results for Vaxinia are crucial, where Imugene's overall position is concerned. Surviving on life support as it is, the share price requires mono,( IT's IV's) and combo \ (IT's and IV's) results, to hit it out of the park. As of now one can only sit back and wait to glean but one if not two of the morsels the presentation may bring. I for one am looking forward to a more filling menu than that on offer from IMU at Christmas last year.

Please don't make us wait till 2028 when baseball and softball arrive on the Olympic podium. By that stage of the game the three strikes and your out policy may well be in the equation..

DYOR Seek investment advice as and when required Opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.040M 18.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1917207 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 653942 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.