IMU 7.32% 7.6¢ imugene limited

Solid post. I had a long post responding but got lost in HC.I...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3356
    Solid post. I had a long post responding but got lost in HC.

I expect to know definitively whether CF33 works. Not to the extent it works, because how could we, RP2D hasn’t been confirmed yet.

”CF33 works” how will we know that? I’m not expecting to see CRs or PRs, although that would be nice. I’m expecting to see data on the micro environment (cold to hot, T-Cells being activated) imaging (tumours lighting up and or tumour necrosis) confirming replication and abscopal effect.

The above would satisfy to me that it works, but to what extent we can be confident in that I’m not sure, given the very low dose starting point and the fact the cohorts they’ll be providing data on are much earlier than current.

As TB pointed out, primary end of MAST is first half of next year, so still some time yet until we will fully comprehend the efficacy of CF33 but ultimately I believe we should know enough to know it’s working.

It doesn’t make sense to ask to present data in front of the whole oncology/medical world if you have crap data that’s not meaningful. But I do expect most holders will be disappointed purely because it’s unlikely to be fireworks for the SP, not yet anyway, for those well researched and know the science it will likely present enough info to derisk CF33 and load up shares while the rest are still only looking at the SP to get a gauge on their investment.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.006(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ $1.850M 23.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1498854 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 586363 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 6.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ 9495606
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.