IMU 6.67% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Been giving serious thought (major event for moi)Why...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 839
    Been giving serious thought (major event for moi)
    Why Syd/Melb/Per roadshows so soon after late last year?
    Personally and having listened and watched LC, YF, JD and PH - especially JD (new non-exec) and PH. My 2 bobs worth is:-
    1. CF33/CD19/PD1 combos works
    2. Will await significant audited data, other than 'piecemeal' data announcement's.
    3. NASDAQ listing - planning advanced but will list only when can do so with 'fanfare' ie significant announcement(s).
    4. Cost to list is not insignificant- circa $500k
    5. Listing - ADR to ASX shares = 1:50 IMU shares bought/acquired on/off ASX market. No dilution BUT subject to US demand (noting fanfare blow your socks of announcement(s)) pre NASDAQ listing, could see a huge volume and large %age of 6 billion ASX shares be shipped across to US. Thus reducing the shares available here.
    6. Recent JP Morgan health conference IMU invite, no co-incidence. IMU one of the few Aus biotechs to present at this prestigious event.
    7. JP Morgan (Australia) increased IMU holdings recently from 5-9%. JP Morgan Chase - US holding company also depository bank for ADR's. JP Aus can legally sell to Shares to JPC US to covert to ADR's.
    8. 'Sell in May and go away' mantra of US stock market. Best months to list and returns - April, Oct, Nov. Looks like a late year NASSAQ listing to me ??

So in concluding - why did IMU exec travel Australia.
    IMO to spread the word and give a chance to the 'locals' to load up before the rest of the world gets a chance?!

Just some 'serious' (I'll let you be the judge) thoughts over a lazy Pinot noir in beautiful Perth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.005(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $2.443M 34.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 3270437 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 551000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 14343085
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.