IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Like everyone has said on these threads, the data is coming from...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Like everyone has said on these threads, the data is coming from the current Vaxinia trial. Don't put the cart before the horse.
    Oh and on another front just wait til the interim data on the current Ph 2 trial with Keytruda comes to light before you sign off on Her Vaxx.
    For some reason you are very impatient, which is understandable. Just wait for the in human results at the optimal biological dose rate(s) before making hasty assumptions when analysing date. Then you shall be in a position to make a calculated investment decision on Imugene's OV's and B cell treatment arms, as opposed to an ill informed one.

As I stated in my previous post the scientists have suggested the Vaxinia results are sound and of benefit to solid tumour patients in both IT and IV format. If that is not the case we won't have to wait long to find out. I'm sure you are going to be one of the first to know. Remember this isn't RAC. We are building a big place over here. Yes the foundations are finished but we need to keep on keeping on to find the best angle for our third storey view. We have three platforms to develop, and Rome wasn't built in a day.

And btw tone it down a bit. People on IMU threads are here because they enjoy each others company, in addition to contrarian views. Maybe it's all par for the course on the threads you traverse, but over here we have each others backs, rain, hail or shine...

Enjoy your weekend. Remember the proof always comes out in the pudding

Opinions Only - Not Financial Advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.