IMU 3.28% 5.9¢ imugene limited

The CF33, Vaxinia and Oncarlytics Deal, page-8

1. 2,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11858
    Hi Ben

Another lovely post, and great reading on a rainy North Coat evening.

One minor correction: You state that "The take off toward launching these cancer killing products is now well underway, with Vaxinia in particular already 22 days into dosing the 4th cohort of patients in IT and IV format, both as a monotherapy and in combination with pembroluzimab."

My understanding io stat they are at Cohort 3 as a monotherapy, in both Intratumoral and IT, and they are at Cohort 1 in the combo study with Pembrolizumab." I refer to the recent Investor presentation, and the recording of one of the Melbourne events - where Yuman covers This at around 34:58

This is a minor point though. In fact what Yuman says in his talk is that this is an incredible speed of progress, and a tribute to Imugene's bold approach to the TGA.

It certainly is "edge of the seat" time. Or at least - I would have been on the edge of my seat at the Sydney event - if there had been any seating!!! As it was, I stood up the back balancing a glass of wine and grabbing canapés, and when Yuman said that "we are seeing unequivocal evidence we are killing cancer within humans" I really did almost drop both the vino and the nibbles.

Honestly - I found it electrifying.

What remains to be seen is - how rapidly are we "killing cancer in humans" and how completely? Also, of course, whether anyone else springs up with something even better. However - I get the sense that Yuman is very confident indeed about the results, and as for "will anything even better show up?" - the amazing answer is Yes - quite possibly - but the front runner for something "even better" is Imugene's own OnCARlytics!!!!

Which is, honestly, an astonishing thought.

Best wishes and thanks again

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ $919.2K 15.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 899777 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 110472 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ 5930301
Last updated 15.58pm 06/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.