CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thanks, @changle. A good article which certainly supports the...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Thanks, @changle.

A good article which certainly supports the discussion I had with Dr Kemp in QLD when I was getting my prescription.

Respecting all the losses we have suffered here, I think that it is time people started to focus on the positives of what this company could achieve and leave the past 4 years behind as lessons for us all. CGB is the only company, that I am aware of, (happy to be corrected) that has access to both an instant release and future extended time-release GMP grade pharmaceutical that could revolutionise and change the face of the pain landscape here in Australia and globally with a natural medicinal solution that won't hurt the gut.

I for one, now that it is on its way and having been informed of the ongoing results of the Fusspiot cream with my mate's wife postpartum stretching, have re-entered and have begun reinvesting in CGB again for my medications. I will be reinvesting with the goal to take ownership so that I can have my voice heard in their decision making. (Not advice for others to follow. My own personal decision)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.