PPN 0.00% 20.0¢ planet platinum limited

Regarding my love for posts all I can say in my defence is that...

1. 6 Posts.
    Regarding my love for posts all I can say in my defence is that 'in for a penny then in for a pound'. Here's another post and that last quote was the last reference to a quote.

Patroyd I'm assuming that your reference to Danny Kaye is a reference to just the movie and not a reference to another questionable Melbourne character who drew ASIC's attention relating to property/share deals. Thinking about this, there's probably no need to differentiate between the two because the end result is probably the same.

I hazard a guess here and I further assume that the references are to, an offer being made to the shareholders. Something that, I think most shareholders would be anticipating. Personally I cannot wait for the day that all this comes to an end. A small degree of concern arises within me with your statement referring to;

'If you receive such an offer'

I would have thought that the debacle of last year should not be repeated again and I would hope that the more accurate term should be;

If WE receive such an offer

My understanding is that there is no option for an offer to be made to only a few select shareholders. Any offer that is made, must be made equally and to everybody. Personally, I never came to terms as to why last years offer only went out to some and not others. I do not understand the process that was used and how or why they selected the few chosen ones. I would be most appreciative if anybody can shed some light on this.

That was then and this is now. If anybody does have any current insight then please share it with us all. Ideally in plain English.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.