EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Crabbe21, You can't just throw a whole bunch of commas into a...

1. 225 Posts.
    Crabbe21, You can't just throw a whole bunch of commas into a jumble of words and call it a sentence.

Still seems to be chatter about a change of board.

Yes: Garrett has obviously not heard the story he is out of a job in coming months. (Viney402)

Singa71 posted some time ago that changes will be coming, I believe March he said.
    If what you are rumouring wabbit, is correct it may appear then maybe Singa is right. (Healyn)

Jake002 posted back on 12March of a number of good people who could take control of EGO's levers if circumstances prevailed. (Healyn)

A 249D is coming and this board will go either peacefully or unduely defeated in the arena. All is not well in the camp and a division is forming. Tossing up whether ERM in or out. Believe me its happening. Who controls who in this company and the past history is still at play.

There are 4 maybe 5 top 20 holders ready to walk and being lead by one of its own who has contacts galore in what dept you can think of. A directors list is already made up and is a whos who that outshines the current second to none. Very impressive lineup. Battle lines and business plans are being drawn up. Want to see 4 wells in quick succession at a cheaper rate done, then watch this space.

Some of the proposals that have been floated and discussed would make your hair stand up and curl so my source tells me. The angels have flown.

If these holders walked and were that peed off and dumped their shares expect less than half of what you have now in the SP in staged selloffs so I have been told.

Your a clever and wise wabbit, what odds would you like to give me on succession of new board. (Lani62)

I look forward to the non event 249D. It's kind of like those people who are predicting the end of the world, then the date rolls around and we are all still alive. This stuff has been circulating for ages now, I was even on the mailing list for a bit.

To team nEGOtron, have you ever heard the saying "a rich man doesn't need to tell you he is rich" - It applies here. If you had the support to fire up a 249D then you would have already. You wouldn't be on hotcopper trying to drum up support.

The voting at the AGM is probably a good indication as to just how much support you will receive at an attempt to remove the board.

On the bright side, nice to see PG buying some more share, a not insignificant amount either. There is one massive sell at 50c which does skew the buy / sell equation a little but its nice to have a bit of a positive run for a change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.