EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

The challenge, page-165

1. 517 Posts.
    Harry so true. Past 2 announcements not much detail still don't know exactly what we have, never seen a stock that takes so long to come out and say exactly what we have. But I guess next few weeks we will know. Paint will dry one day I hope.

Another point is Garrett and Disturbed bought $80k a each a couple of days before announcement, who knows information before the rest of us. Nothing sinister here just stating the obvious. Always concerned when board buy prior to announcements this isn't the first time. Just doesn't look that good to me. But happy SP increasing in any case.

So my simple observation going forward is when Garrett buys etc then we should all buy as the board will always know exactly what's going on before us.

Anyway long way before most of us make any serious money or even profit. Maybe there might be hope for me to get out sooner than later but still a very long year ahead for the majority of holders. Just happy to see it's a small rise and not a lot of volume. Volume and liquidity is a major concern. I really hate the consolidation level.

The only thing is most people posting are all tired of attacking each other except one I see here and GS needs to grow up and move on, after reading this persons post just shows the nastiest and totally disrespect people have. I say again my issue is the board and not holders. Why is GS so determined to attack so many people on here. What is your agenda. What mailing list, who is EGOtron. May I suggest you grow up and start to focus your energy on your investment and stop attacking and insulting people who agree or disagree. Your constant rants are very childish and counter productive.

I have said things which I believe are true and it's about the board make up, experience and planning. All SH's just want movement and to make money. Can I ask you GS is someone on the board a family member or close friend as you are very protective almost like me a mother.

Anyway GLTA and what will be will be. Hopefully the sun is finally coming out of the clouds. I just don't think the board is really up to it. I have been told better people and strategies are out there it's just a shame what is truly holding us all back is our board and ERM involvement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.